My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Cycle advice

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8564

• Fujinkai
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi guys. Thanks in advance for the help. Always great advise here. Here's my deal.....
38 years old
Lift bodybuilder divided with endurance type workouts 4 days/week(d/w)
Teach Martial Arts 2 2d/w
And Competitive Dance
Cycle in Question would be my 5th cycle.
I've done TE. 2x
TE w/ Deca 2x
With competition season coming up I want to do a cycle that gives me strength and endurance. In the past, all injectables give me PIP. I know that's part of the game. But in competition we use quads all the time, land on glutes and have weight on delta all the time.My question is what combo if any, can get me that and help athletic performance without destroying my injected muscles during competitive events. I have 6 weeks until a 4 week streak of competition every weekend. Product recommendations, alternative injection sites, schedule modification etc. All suggestions welcome. Thanks again!
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Fujinkai .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8565

• jp4355
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
Based on your prior experience, I would switch the Test E for Test C.

Some Test E has Carbolic Acid in it, if it hasn't been Filtered out and this will cause PIP.

So along with the Test C, I would include EQ or Boldenone.
It's great for Endurance by virtue it increases RBC more than any other AAS.

Don't know who your previous AAS provider was.
But there are other things that can cause PIP.

The BA/BB Ratio can cause PIP.
The Type of Carrier Oil can also cause Irritation.
The Concentration or Mg/Ml can also cause PIP.
The use of EO (ethyl oleate) can cause PIP, and lumping under the skin, which alot of manufacturers use in Higher Mg/Ml Concentrations.

Honestly, PIP isn't part of the game, unless you're a Novice.
Or you're injecting Virgin Muscle, but it should dissipate within the 1st week................ JP
P.S.
I Rotate Upper Quads all the time with absolutely NO PIP.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by jp4355.

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8566

• Lane75
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
I've been reading up on short cycles with fast acting esters /oral and I think I'm going to adhere to it and see what kind of gains come from it.
Here's a link to the article. Interesting read.
www.silownia.net/steroids/a/12221

This might help you. Hope it does.

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8567

• Aspriggs1
  • Thank you received: 3
great info guys i completely agree.
hey for what its worth man I'm really a novice myself too def. no expert but, i did wanna throw my two cents in and maybe it could help. I don't think anyone asked so was just curious what gauge needle your using?
even though I almost always use a 23, it was/is still a little irritating for me personally. Now what Im about to say is a little confrontational in the BB and AAS community so just research it and choose which ever method works best for YOU.
Anyway, I'm talking about using much smaller needles or even insulin syringes 29-30 gauge and injecting them into maybe delt (even pec) I have done it and continue to do it and the feeling is non existent. FOR ME...everyoones different. but anyway its just something I picked up and learned on youtube truth be told. Now of course with your smaller gauge needles like that, sometimes it is harder for the oil to pass through them, so it takes some practice and skill. BUT, on the insulin syringes you pull the plunger out and 'back load' it with another string/needle. and like I said, for me, works GREAT.
best of luck to you sir!

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8568

• Fujinkai
Thanks guys. I usually go with a 23 gauge 1-1.5in. That in itself takes work and time to go through as it is. I warm it up. I use heating pads on muscle afterwards, done any and everything I've read about. I've used different suppliers,and they all give my PIP. Most to all of it does subside within a week in all cases. In all cases, the shot doesn't hurt. No PIP that day. About 1-2 days in is when at it's worse. I rotate, each quad, Each glute and each delt. And it's not crippling but uncomfortable for sure.(sometimes I have to sleep on my right side or stomach if I shots my left glute and vice versa etc.)I've been thinking about TC, I just hate giving up less mgs of test per ml. But it may be worth a shot. And maybe I'm just a terrible shot giver, I'm not scared to do it or anything I must just have a shitty technique.
As far as product, I've read about the benefits of EQ. I know it's great for Blood cell counts hence endurance. From experience EQ does it have noticeable muscle growth as well? I've heard it makes you eat like a horse, no pun intended. So it seems good for mass. Also would you recommend any oral combo with TC or stick to EQ? I've also looked into short cycles but keep seeing reports of PIP from short esters.Thanks for all the help guys.

Cycle advice 5 years 4 months ago #8569

• Fujinkai
Thanks JP. I always look forward to your advice. Thanks again!