Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8919

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1512
Alexander wrote:
Usually after a couple months. Typically to get a blood serum GH test done people inject 10iu 3hrs before the test while fasted. It's important to get the ghost serum test done as well as igf. A lot of companies sell igf1 as hgh. It's way cheaper for them. So if your test comes back with high igf1 and normal GH serum you got ripped off.

Alexander ~ what is this Ghost Serum Test for HGH.

I only know the standard HGH Serum Test..................... JP
P.S.
Even checked 2 different labs, in case it was something new.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8920

• Bmx3000max
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6
definatly trust you guys...but if I have enough I will do the pregnancy test and take pics to show anyone who has doudt
-The "New Guy" Has Spoken-
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8921

• Alexander
Haha I didn't even notice that. I wrote GH but auto correct must have changed it to ghost. I'm definately interested in testing some serum tests done. Since qtropin claims to actually manufacture their own GH it would be a good find. Most generic brands buy the powder from Chinese sources and put their name on it. I really hope this pans out. I'm not willing to spend the money for the GH and for the blood test just to find out. I think qtropin should find a couple people on different boards and forums to do the serum tests. GH is faked more than anything, it is very expensive, and it takes a very long time to see results. So it's a high risk investment for anyone to want to try an unproven source.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Alexander.

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8922

• titansman1
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 141
I'm probably going to have my mid-cycle blood work done next week so once I do I'll post the results. I will have been on the Qtropin for about 2-3 weeks by then so I was planning on doing another IGF-1 test at that time to see how much it has increased on my dose increase.

I had been on 2.5ius of Angtropin since Dec 10th and as soon as I received my Qtropin I bumped the dose to 5ius but after a few days my hands, my right hand especially was so stiff and numb when I woke up in the morning I could barely open a door for about an hour after waking so I dropped the dose down to 4ius. I still feel it in the mornings and sometimes throughout the day but it seems like I'm starting to get used to the 4ius so I'll probably try to up it back to 5ius in another week or so. That's what I've experienced so far if that helps anyone.

As far as doing the GH Serum test, would someone have to get two test for that to really help? One before an injection to get a baseline and one after to see if it increased? And since I've already been on HGH for a few month, would that still give an accurate reading? I've always thought that HGH serum levels depend on many factors and are inconsistent from test to test so I was just planning on retesting my IGF-1. I guess I could do both, but not sure about establishing a baseline?
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by titansman1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8923

• Alexander
That sounds like real GH. Since the half life of hgh is so short the serum levels drop very fast. So I would imagine it doesn't matter how long your on it when it comes to getting an accurate result. A base like would be nice. But if you read around the results of this protocol yield serum levels around 20 for good ghg. My point being is that I've seen labs where a person has very high igf levels and hgh is in the normal range 3hrs after injecting 10iu. This would certainly mean that brand was actually igf1 sold as hgh. Bloods come back different from person to person even on pharma grade so there are other factors that come into play. But there is no way your serum levels should be in the normal range 3hrs after 10iu

Qtropin HGh 5 years 8 months ago #8924

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1108
Bro, I honestly thought that was s joke. =) But, HEY, who knows.