Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 1 year 1 month ago #14908

• Mxer363
They usually send a message with directions, did you check your junk folder ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qtropin HGh 1 year 1 month ago #14909

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1108
The latest batch of Qtropin

Qtropin HGh 1 year 1 month ago #14910

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1108
Apollo333 wrote:
Can anyone tell me if I'm supposed to get payment details for BTC through email? I'm still waiting after sending my order number and preference so idk if that's where I'm supposed to send it

We respond to all emails, please, look into your spam folder

RS

Qtropin HGh 1 year 1 month ago #14914

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 10
Deleted.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Herktime. Reason: Responding to a post specifically. I changed it below.

Qtropin HGh 1 year 1 month ago #14915

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 10
jred2002 wrote:
If this has been answered then I apologize. I really did try to find the answer!

Can anyone suggest a protocol for a 120lb female that has never taken any before?

Mostly anti-aging. She is also interested in fat loss but doesn't need to lose much.

Thank you!

I ramble, so let’s sum this up:
1-3 weeks, if you’re nervous, start at .5iu each morning and then workout. If you’re a breakfast person and can’t take the hgh 1.5 hours before (even wake then back to sleep), that’s fine just take it after fasting for as long as you can up to 260 minutes and try to give time after taking it to workout, but at least to eat after some period of time has passed up to 120 minutes unless you had a workout in as I believe protein and/or a meal is warranted immediately after working out.
-during the few weeks you’ll notice nothing special. Just get used to a routine with it and be sure you can keep to it for a long period of time. If you’re nervous with the insulin needles you will discover there’s no pain and it’s fun to feel your abdominal fat slowly loosen and shrivel away each time you pinch at it for an injection:)
-do get your A1C levels checked out before and after the three month period. This is the average rate of glycated hemoglobin in the lifespan of your red blood cells adjusted a bit to get a general picture. If your see these numbers drastically different than the last time you had them checked or you are able to get a test now and three months after finding your ideal dose, it’s the only potential side effect that can be trouble. Virtually every other effect is transient, can be adjusted with dietary and exercise habits, or is just amazing. Typically you can skip the week or so of trying to get used to the hormone, but I think most people who jump right in to a 2iu from nothing will get some forearm pain or swelling from excess water in the ankle and arms, sometimes face. I’ve never experienced that until I pushed into 6IU and really decided 2-4 is enough for me.
-I think within a month or from the start you should stop easing into it and be at 1.5IU. Maybe take a week to push the dose .5iu additional each week for 1IU and if you’re not feeling any excess sleepiness or carpal tunnel like feeling than simple to jump up to 1.5IU and stay there for a few months. Test your A1C. If you’re blood cells are normal and this hemoglobin glycated average is okay, then you’re free to try 2IU. There’s likely to be no need if you’re persistent and keep good habits on 1.5IU, but you’ll accelerate fat loss and body composition if you reach 2IUs without burdensome side effects. Depends on your money, really, as you have a option to just dive in to as many IUs as you want, but it’s the endocrine society’s guidelines to spend a few months with lower doses to be careful with blood sugar and often a pituitary MRI, but that’s all a waste of time if you are comfortable handling some side effects and waiting to adjust to them or splitting your doses to twice per day can help. Generally, you should feel good. After 9 months the full effects should be apparent and by 12 months you should definitely know if this is for you as subtle things like quality of life will improve, sometimes cognitive skills are sharpened. You’re gonna be looking super fit at 1-2 IU but certainly 2 will get you there faster. 3-4 and you’re gonna move into an excellent amount for physique but slowly getting to be anabolic at this point and with time and routine your body will look great at 1.5 or 2 IU.
What will be noticeable with 1iu and a few weeks is hair, skin, nails, and generally later the mood and vitality start to feel positive for you, but don’t count on it because life is a bigger influence. If the two match up it’s a great time to be alive. The anti-aging effects probably are cosmetic but truthfully the combination of diet and fasted states with adequate sleep and thermoregulation will be optimal for a metabolism that keeps you healthy and therefore youthful in appearance and inside.
So, start slow if you’re cautious then get yourself above 1IU but for your goals no need to exceed 2IU; people will probably say the fat loss best occurs at 2.5-3.5IU and I agree but Qtropin is an excellent product and if you store it correctly (sanitize cap before and after use, place out of light, humidity, and keep cool. Ideally 46 F but if you use a bottle in a month or so you’ll be okay sticking it in a freezer bag with a cooling gel pack to insulate it. Never shake it, santize your hands and place of injection before you use or handle the bottle.) = less degradation. Probably effective at 1.5IU for your purposes and definitely some or all of the desired effects from 1IU, but it’s indeterminable how much degree of the effects you want will show up with 1IU opposed to 2 until you try it. If you’re happy at 1IU or 1.5IU and can keep that for 6 months, you’ll reach your goals and probably start seeing some changes within a few weeks with a few months required for the effects to build and truly “show” themselves. Continue for a 9 to 12 month period for overall mood and mental vitality, sometimes physical energy, and sometimes an overall quality of life effect will occur. I’m hoping you do as it’s one of the few hormones that won’t take long to get back to its normal rhythms once you stop. But it’s up to you how long you keep it up, with the longer use coinciding with longer periods of healthy lifestyle offering the best true anti aging effects.

Some rambling about my wife’s experience, she’s 5’6” 136 and is pretty ripped and muscular but carries some fat on her ass and upper thighs. So, to me that’s perfect. It’s a great ass, makes posture more lordosis like with her long skinny torso and mini musculature apparent. In fact, skipping my rambling at the end and going to go find her…ask anything about the explanation above. I know it wasn’t succinct.

Qtropin first timer 1 year 2 weeks ago #14950

• Gumbeaux
Any tips and how should i run with anavar? i usually keep things simple no more than 2 or 3 compounds nothing crazy. like I said above gonna be my first run at Qtropin recently turned 39 and like not looking like it or feeling like it. finally got my diet right and eating healthier than i ever had. hope this is just another tool in the tool belt. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated fellas thanks again

Qtropoin or qtropin +Insubolic??
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Gumbeaux .