Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin first timer 6 months 1 day ago #14954

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1086
Gumbeaux wrote:
Any tips and how should i run with anavar? i usually keep things simple no more than 2 or 3 compounds nothing crazy. like I said above gonna be my first run at Qtropin recently turned 39 and like not looking like it or feeling like it. finally got my diet right and eating healthier than i ever had. hope this is just another tool in the tool belt. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated fellas thanks again

Qtropoin or qtropin +Insubolic??

Oxandrolone has to be stacked with test, get some TestP or Phenyl, 300-400 mg/week, your preferred Var dosage (40-50..60 mg) and HGH at 3-4 IU's day. That would be an amazing stack. If your diet/training won't be on point, you will waste your money, time and prolly some of your health. You don't drink alcohol while on Var, you do cardio, you sleep enough.

RS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qtropin first timer 5 months 4 weeks ago #14957

• swarney1
  • Thank you received: 4
So I have ran Qtropin a couple of times. The reason for it was to heal my shoulders. Lifting heavy for years wore my shoulders out to the point of could not lift past 200. So after research and reading forums I decided to give it a try. Now at first no change but then I guess it has to build up and I started to feel better by less pain and such. Then mood changed and my overall changed. I just wanted my shoulders to stop hurting so everything else is a bonus. Also I was on only 1.5 ius a day. Come to think about it it’s been almost a year I have been on it so I should start it again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator

Qtropin first timer 5 months 3 weeks ago #14958

• Administrator
  • Administrator
I can't say HGH healed my joints, BUT, when I stop inj HGH for a few weeks I feel the difference.

RS

Qtropin first timer 5 months 3 weeks ago #14962

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 6
Hgh theoretically improves healing of injured ligaments and tendons but there is not any convincing evidence of this. I’d guess that possibly it would accelerate healing in currently injured joints or post surgery healing. I’m very certain, however, the hgh in natural and especially exogenous source will be a significant growth and enhancement to cartilage, often the major chunks in between joints at the juncture of bones. I’m aware of this research (that insinuated 6 times cartilage repair and maintenance when hgh is used in doses medically indicated, and these researchers assumed the boost in collagen growth meant more growth and healing factors would be called to the site of injury and have more fluid and blood cells for small capillaries that could heal tendons and ligament. I just haven’t seen this or had it verified in my own accumulation of sports injuries). I’ll say I recently had x rays and an MRI because one ankle is trashed and the worst pain would come get me for brief durations during calf and hamstring cramps of ungodly contractions. One pulled a ligament hard enough to rip a piece of bone that by the time I had the chance to get the x-ray it had healed and the avulsion fracture was only slightly displaced, though evidence of chronic fracture was substantiated. Several months later after PT to strengthen the collapsed arch and the ligaments and tendons evidently misbehaving the PT felt there was something else to uncover and wouldn’t see me without more imaging to assess soft tissue and ligaments injury. A few weeks ago that came back showing lots of scar tissue in all but one ligament or tendon and low grade inflammation present around many bony structures and joint points. To the astonishment of the orthopedist was the fully spaced, even an thick layer of cartilage in between the two bones as this is the first to be ground down and leads to rheumatoid arthritis and worse down the road. I’m 35 and that’s not wholly unseen, but sounds to be the expectation when the rest of the joint is onna way south. I also agree with the post about experienced joint issues during use of hgh. It’s not like the joints are better but temporarily more durable and less damaged. I can squat and run and do fun leg shit in the gym or around the house but couldn’t stand up out of a smaller car and probably never will. The knees are worse than the ankle but X-rays only showed great interbone space and cartilage i can attribute only to mindfulness in exercise as I get older and also perfect diet and routine since I was barely a teen. That flipped a couple years ago with some medical shit but thanks to RS and some other shops for supplements and things now I’m starting to be unstoppable again (me at 29 would absolutely beat my ass at 34/35 now, despite that dude having a 184 pound 6 foot frame. But no fat and stronger functionally without PEDs. A couple anavar and TRT dose 8-9 week cycles with small or negligible pct only didn’t go wrong. Gave me better physique than ever and strength that cleared out the fat lazy students at my grad school from our little gym. It was my first workout or three per day (weights, wrestling/sambo, and a night time run with pull ups and sets of plyometric body movement on the city’s fitness stops along that trail. I’m fatigued enough to get something of a workout in but with PEDs in many cycle stacks nothing replaces sleep and eating right for your body, no cheating days or breaks - it’s a do it or not lifestyle. One probably for the youngest athletes lol. Let us know your findings. FYI, bump it up to 2iu as a doc would replace you closer to 1.8 or more as indicated by labs. 3 might be excellent if you have the money and about 4 more months to give this. Good luck!

Qtropin first timer 5 months 2 weeks ago #14963

• Administrator
  • Administrator
[quote="Herktime" Good luck![/quote]

This is a good study
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7836029/
arthritis-research.biomedcentral.com/art...6/s13075-021-02662-0

But they injected IGF-1 into the joint (intra-articular).

RS

HGH shelflife 5 months 2 weeks ago #14964

• Rjbigdaddy
  • Thank you received: 1
So I’m wondering what the shelflife is on the HGH? I thought it was only a shelflife of 30 days. But the bottle says two years for the expiration date. Could you shed some light on me with that?

On another note. I did get my test c And I’m wondering what I would need to take supplement wise during and if I need to take anything after I am done with my cycle. And do we have it at the shop here