Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here
  • Page:

TOPIC: BTC on Moonpay

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 6 months ago #14265

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1086
Gents, researching a new place offering fast and hassle free USD/BTC exchange.
buy.moonpay.io/

Give it a try. One of our clients said he bought BTC there and it was easy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 5 months ago #14297

• Administrator
  • Administrator
Ladies and Gents,

WU and MG is becoming a thing of the past for our industry, unfortunately...just like Uber killed Taxi, Crypto is replacing WU/MG.

We often hear : I'm old school, I'm not tech savvy. You don't need to understand crypto at the "molecular" level, you just need to figure our how to buy and send crypto. There're dozens of websites where you can purchase and send crypto.

I don't feel comfortable getting verified on coinmama or moonpay etc. Yes, you may be asked to submit your ID and/or take a photo. They wanna make sure you are not using stolen identity or stolen credit cards to acquire crypto. They don't know and care where you send the crypto. But MG/WU collects all that info and store it for years.

"I'll go elsewhere if you can't accept WU/MG" It always hurts us to see our valuable clients go. But, we want to do the service you expect : fast and hassle free transactions and it's impossible with WU and MG, I'd be pissed if I had to send money, then I was asked to re-do it over and over again. Other vendors are having exact the same problems and many of the stores stopped taking WU/MG and are switching to crypto only.

You want an Amazon Prime like experience and we want to provide such service. You simply wanna make an order, pay and receive your pack. We want to process your order and ship out your pack. It's all possible with crypto.

This is just a friendly reminder, ladies and gents, please, start researching crypto payments : Bitcoins etc share your knowledge on the forum.

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 5 months ago #14298

• bigfoot15
  • Thank you received: 4
bitcoin wallet was the life saver for me. I was able to locate an bitcoin atm roughly a half hour drive from me. I opened an account and just deposited the money into the atm machine into my account. Once i got home and checked it again it was out of the pending phase so i was able to transfer to where it needed to go. It was a little bit of a pain setting up but was really slick. I'll go that way the next time. My biggest problem trying to buy bitcoins was my bank was detecting i was sending the money over seas and they were denying it and locking me down. I tried moonpay, coinmama and riamoneytransfer. I was able to buy through coinbase but they have a hold on them for some reason even though they got their money from my account.

I'm very illiterate when it comes to computers and i would advise the atm way any day.

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 5 months ago #14303

• Administrator
  • Administrator
bigfoot15 wrote:
bitcoin wallet was the life saver for me. I was able to locate an bitcoin atm roughly a half hour drive from me. I opened an account and just deposited the money into the atm machine into my account. Once i got home and checked it again it was out of the pending phase so i was able to transfer to where it needed to go. It was a little bit of a pain setting up but was really slick. I'll go that way the next time. My biggest problem trying to buy bitcoins was my bank was detecting i was sending the money over seas and they were denying it and locking me down. I tried moonpay, coinmama and riamoneytransfer. I was able to buy through coinbase but they have a hold on them for some reason even though they got their money from my account.

I'm very illiterate when it comes to computers and i would advise the atm way any day.

Indeed, BTC ATM machines are very convenient, but pricey vs online exchange. Coinbase charges 1-2%, Moonpay is cheaper, coinmama is just a few %. And you don't need to drive or walk somewhere, the transactions are done in the comfort of your home.
But, BTC ATM is still better than MG/WU or RIA.
You can google : btc atm locator or use the website :
coinatmradar.com/

RS

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 5 months ago #14304

• titansman1
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 139
I just sent payment for an order through MoonPay and I think this is by far the best solution for payment yet. It initially declined my credit cards but then I choose the Apple Pay option and it went through in a snap. Quicker and easier than driving somewhere to send a MG or WU.

Once I paid through Apple Pay, they asked me for verification by uploading a selfie of me holding my card, which I don't have a problem with that step to assure it's really me and my card. Then the funds were able to be delivered right away directly to RS.

Coinbase works well too but they hold your funds for 2 weeks. And if you ask me don't ever use CoinMama. My last order I tried using them and they sent $70 less then the amount I tried to send (I sent $620, but RS only received $550)and charged me an additional $18 service on top of it. When I sent emails trying to see where the missing funds were they never responded.

For me... I've found my solution to making payments from now on.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by titansman1.

BTC on Moonpay 1 year 5 months ago #14314

• Administrator
  • Administrator
(decided to share the info, it may help some you to consider paying with BTC rather than WU/MG)

Yes, the CASHAPP Bitcoin process was by far the easiest but also was the successful one once setup which also took a day to get approved to buy/sell btc

* Western Union wouldnt accept
* Money Gram Transfer cancelled after making trip to location and them saying successful - Had to go back to location to get refund
* Coinmomma - spent a day getting approved for btc but than bank would approve transfer neither did Apple Pay with them

Just feedback for you as its taken 4 days for me to get money sent successfully with your assistance
  • Page: