Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help please

Help please 4 months 2 weeks ago #14992

The doctor started me out at .5 cc of test cypionate 200
So I was taking 100 ml. A week
I started bumping it up over time. Then I started experimenting with tren. And deca and doing other stacks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help please 4 months 1 week ago #14993

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
Ziggymatt78 wrote:
The doctor started me out at .5 cc of test cypionate 200
So I was taking 100 ml. A week
I started bumping it up over time. Then I started experimenting with tren. And deca and doing other stacks

When you say "Over Time".

How much time between the Doctor starting your TRT.
And when you decided to incorporate other compounds, and up your TRT dose.

I think that this is more than likely the problem.

When you are not on a Stack of different compounds.
Your Body isn't responding to just the Test alone anymore like it use to................. JP
P.S.

There is a Basic Rule of Thumb for Cycles ~ Time-On + PCT = Time Off

You need to go back down to .5 ML of Test a week for a few months.
And then your body should start to respond more favorably to the Test.

Your Endocrine System needs some Time Off, and your Liver and Kidneys need to come off the Higher Dosages.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by jp4355.

Help please 4 months 6 days ago #14997

• bosundave
  • Thank you received: 1
You need to sub Q small amounts of HCG all the time when on long term HRT like I am. ONLY use the HCG you make from the little power cakes.

I never go off, but I do cut way back from time to time. Take EXEMESTANE(Aromasin)...all the time. Lipitor 20mg or 40 mg for your lipids.

NOLVADEX AND CLOMID periodically. all at reliablerxpharmacy.com

Cycle TUDCA(Amazon) on until your liver enzymes are good. Then cycle off TUDCA. Start again when your liver values rise again.
Use Primobolan E when you can afford it. I try to find 200mg/ml versions. Run at 600 to 700mg per week.

Your body receptors are saturated. You MUST cut way back for three to four weeks. Take 150mg of test per week. Stay away from Tren, Decca, MAst, Winny at ALL times!! They can be harsh. No orals. Test, Sust, and Primo are your best friends on long term HRT.
I MAY try some of the Turnibal from this site for five weeks...with lots of TUDCA at the same time!!

Blood tests every three months. Get a scrip to give/donate blood until your Hematoctic/hemoglobin gets low enough. I have to give about every six weeks to keep my hemoglobin less than 15. Normal is 13 - 17 g/dL. My doctor freaks out if mine gets to high. As you age, gear will raise your hemoglobin more. IDK why. Giving blood costs nothing and is common among male on HRT.

LMK if this helps. Its a real balancing act and gets even dicier as you age. I would be totally wrecked with out HRT. Mine can measure as low as 150 when off gear.

YEARLY PROSTRATE EXAMS AND TESTING!!

No body can sustain 500mg test/week for years on end when you are older. Cut back. Rest, and then have at it. When u get diminishing returns, then cut way back again. You need to experiment and LISTEN to your body. And realize things WILL change as you age.

The website I gave u has GOOD quality ancillaries that I trust more than "research liquids" here in the USA. No scrip needed. Just fill out anything you want in the Doctor field in check out section. They dont check or care.
10 to 21 days shipping time. NEVER had a seizure. Its not gear. No one(customs) cares about ancillaries from overseas.
Last Edit: 4 months 6 days ago by bosundave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziggymatt78
  • Page: