My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: 300mg Test Enanthate - SubQ

300mg Test Enanthate - SubQ 4 months 2 weeks ago #14986

• basic123
  • Thank you received: 2
I have a handful of the blue vials labeled GL TE | 300 10mL which I got from here.

I decided that I would switch to SubQ (1ml/week EoD) using 31 gauge insulin needle into the abdomen area, same way you would inject hGH.

I sanitize everything with alcohol, however the oil burns and also leaves a bump which takes about a week to dissolve.

I'm wondering if perhaps I'm allergic to the carrier oil, however I don't see any information on the vial as to what the contents are.

Is it grapeseed oil, by chance?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

300mg Test Enanthate - SubQ 4 months 2 weeks ago #14988

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
basic123 wrote:
I have a handful of the blue vials labeled GL TE | 300 10mL which I got from here.

I decided that I would switch to SubQ (1ml/week EoD) using 31 gauge insulin needle into the abdomen area, same way you would inject hGH.

I sanitize everything with alcohol, however the oil burns and also leaves a bump which takes about a week to dissolve.

I'm wondering if perhaps I'm allergic to the carrier oil, however I don't see any information on the vial as to what the contents are.

Is it grapeseed oil, by chance?

Sorry, to disappoint you.
You are Not Allergic to the Carrier Oil.

Your Problem is that you are doing something that you are Never Ever supposed to do.
You Never Ever Sub-q 1 ML of Test into your Abs.
Especially a High Mg/Ml Concentration.
You are just asking for Problems.

You are Lucky that a Cyst hasn't developed that you need to go to the Hospital to have removed.

Stick with the Usual Injection Areas.
There's plenty of them.

Personally, I would use either the Glutes or Quads for 300 Mg/ml Test E.
Also Warming the Oil will help it Disperse into the Muscle more easily, as it will be closer to Body Temp.................. JP
P.S.
GL uses a combination of carrier Oils
Safflower and Grapeseed.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by jp4355.

300mg Test Enanthate - SubQ 4 months 6 days ago #14996

• bosundave
  • Thank you received: 1
I use the different heads of my delts even for high mg/ml gear. WARM your gear in scalding water in the vial or syringe.
Use a hot compress on your shoulder for five minutes after injection. Really helps disperse the gear.

My buddy has a delicate vagina (his words) and ONLY will use 25 gauge needles. If you warm your gear enough, then you can do the same. They help reduce/prevent scar tissue that larger needles can leave.
I'm too old to worry now. I draw and shoot with 22 gauge, 1.5 inch.
But the warming of your gear and a hot compress really help in every aspect.

I usually rewarm my hot compress three times in the five minutes I apply it to my injection site. It will cool quickly if you are just using hot water and a CLEAN wash cloth.